Utah Valley St. 61, Texas-Pan American 74Feb 14, 2010 - 3:34 AM EDINBURG, Texas (AP) -- Aaron Urbanus scored 19 points to lead four Texas-Pan American players in double digits as the Broncos beat Utah Valley 74-61 on Saturday night.
Most of Urbanus' scoring came from beyond the arc, where he went 5-for-6. He also made all four of his tries from the free-throw line.
Luis Valera finished with 16 points and seven rebounds for the Broncos (4-23, 3-5 Great West) while Manny Hendrix added 15 points and Jared Maree put in 14.
The Broncos pulled out early, leading at halftime 37-28. They were up by as many as 17 points late in the second period.
The Wolverines (11-13, 4-4) shot just less than 40 percent from the field. Jordan Swarbrick led the team in scoring with 16 points.
- No. 3 Arizona makes short work of Utah Valley Dec 10
- Wolverines hit road seeking upset of third-ranked Wildcats Dec 9
- Brawl ends Utah Valley-New Mexico State game Feb 28
- Oregon routs Utah Valley Nov 20
- Utah Valley challenges No. 17 Oregon Nov 19
- Smart helps Oklahoma State ease past Utah Valley Nov 12
- Utah Valley visits No. 8 Oklahoma State Nov 12
- Hipsher to take over at UT-Pan American Apr 4
- Texas-Pan American suspends five players Jan 21
- Ohio State dominates Texas-Pan American Dec 3
- Broncs face tall task in bout with Buckeyes Dec 3
- South Dakota rallies past Texas-Pan American 76-71 Mar 12