Central Michigan beats Toledo 63-46Feb 15, 2010 - 12:11 AM MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich.(AP) -- Robbie Harman scored 18 points and Jordan Bitzer added 15 as Central Michigan defeated Toledo 63-46 Sunday.
The Chippewas (12-12, 7-5 Mid-American) went on a 14-0 run that began with just under 3 minutes left in the first half, taking them from a 19-17 lead to a 33-17 advantage. Harman and Jalin Thomas each had five points in the run.
The Rockets (3-23, 0-12) never got within single digits again and dropped their 16th game in a row. Their last victory was Dec. 10, when they beat IPFW 73-72 in Toledo.
Jake Barnett scored 10 points to lead Toledo, which led 8-2 early before Central Michigan went ahead to stay 12-10 on the first of Harman's three 3-pointers.
- Detroit-area gambler sentenced in Toledo sports bribery Oct 1
- Buffalo downs Central Michigan for MAC title Mar 14
- Bulls lock horns with Chippewas in MAC title Mar 14
- Okafor fuels Duke in win over Toledo Dec 30
- Duke gets back to work against Toledo Dec 29
- No. 15 VCU takes down Toledo Nov 18
- Rockets seek upset of 15th-ranked Rams Nov 18
- Western Michigan takes down Toledo to win MAC title Mar 16
- MAC crown to be decided, as Rockets challenge Broncos Mar 15
- Toledo G Drummond suspended Feb 10
- Kansas fends off feisty Toledo Dec 31
- Jayhawks play host to undefeated Rockets Dec 30