Fresno State defeats Cal State Bakersfield 79-68Feb 24, 2010 - 5:34 AM FRESNO, Calif.(AP) -- Greg Smith and Mike Ladd scored 17 points apiece as Fresno State defeated Cal State Bakersfield 79-68 on Tuesday night in a nonconference game.
Paul George added 16 points, seven assists and six rebounds for Fresno State (14-15), which snapped a three-game losing streak.
Stephon Carter had 13 points for Cal State Bakersfield (7-20). Donavan Bragg and Jose Lara added 11 apiece for the Roadrunners. Lara's total was a career high.
Fresno State shot 49.1 percent from the field, including 42.1 percent (8-for-19) from beyond the arc. Cal State Bakersfield shot 36.9 percent.
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- Wyoming outlasts Fresno State in triple OT Jan 18
- Cowboys visit Bulldogs in pivotal Mountain West clash Jan 17
- No. 16 SDSU beats Bakersfield 51-27 Nov 21
- 16th-ranked Aztecs take on Roadrunners Nov 20
- Siena downs Fresno State in CBI final Apr 5
- Bulldogs and Saints meet in CBI rubber match Apr 5
- Fresno State routs Siena, ties CBI Apr 2
- Siena seeks CBI crown in showdown with Fresno State Apr 2
- Saints and Bulldogs square off in CBI title series Mar 31
- New Mexico cruises past Fresno State Mar 14
- Lobos meet Bulldogs in MWC action Mar 13