Robert Morris 76, Wagner 55Feb 26, 2010 - 2:37 AM NEW YORK (AP) -- Rob Robinson scored 16 points to lead Robert Morris to a 76-55 win over struggling Wagner on Thursday night.
Karon Abraham and Josiah Whitehead each finished with 11 points for the Colonials (20-10, 15-2 Northeast Conference), who have won four of their last five games. Dallas Green had 10 points.
Robert Morris, which never trailed, had its lead trimmed down to seven points when Wagner's Chris Martin hit a 3-pointer with 16:56 left in the second half.
But the Seahawks (4-26, 2-15), who have lost seven straight, pulled no closer as the Colonials answered with a 14-2 run, capped by Whitehead's jumper with 11:16 to play to push their lead to 55-36.
Martin and Tyler Murray led Wagner with 15 points apiece.
Robert Morris outrebounded the Seahawks 38-21. The Colonials also shot 51 percent from the floor (30-for-59) compared to Wagner, which shot 50 percent (23-for-46).
- NCAA BB
ROBERT MORRIS 76
WAGNER 55 FINAL
Feb 25 9:08 PM
- NCAA BB
ROBERT MORRIS 36
WAGNER 24 HALFTIME
Feb 25 8:06 PM
- Top-seeded Wagner tops Robert Morris 59-50 in NEC tourney Mar 2
- Wagner beats Robert Morris 62-54 behind Carey Feb 27
- Wagner edges Robert Morris 72-69 Jan 4
- Toole gets extension at Robert Morris Apr 15
- Duke crushes Robert Morris in NCAA opener Mar 21
- Colonials and Blue Devils mix it up in NCAA Tourney Mar 20
- Robert Morris rallies past North Florida in First Four Mar 18
- Colonials and Ospreys clash in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Robert Morris downs St. Francis-NY for NEC crown Mar 10
- Terriers take on Colonials in NEC title tilt Mar 10
- No. 6 Tar Heels beat Robert Morris 103-59 Nov 17
- Colonials tangle with sixth-ranked Tar Heels Nov 16