St. Gregory's 56, Ark.-Little Rock 100Nov 19, 2009 - 3:55 AM LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) -- Solomon Bozeman had 16 points and Kelson Stewart had 15 as Arkansas-Little Rock routed St. Gregory's 100-56 Wednesday night.
Bozeman was 3 of 5 and Stewart was 3 of 3 from 3-point range.
Derrick Bails had 12 points and eight rebounds for the Trojans (1-2). Alex Garcia-Mendoza and Nikola Cicic added 10 points each in a game in which all 12 Trojan players scored.
St. Gregory's (3-1) was led by Fayzon Richey with 16 points. Jade Carter had a game-high 11 rebounds for the Cavaliers.
Arkansas-Little rock shot 51.4 percent (37 of 72). St. Gregory's shot 33.8 percent (23 of 68).
- Arkansas-Little Rock hires Beard as men's coach Apr 9
- Arkansas-Little Rock fires men's coach Shields Mar 18
- Memphis manages to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 14
- Trojans seek upset of 16th-ranked Tigers Dec 13
- No. 11 Florida cruises past Arkansas-Little Rock Nov 16
- Trojans come calling on 11th-ranked Gators Nov 16
- No. 11 Cincinnati dispatches Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 6
- Bearcats get set to battle Trojans Dec 6
- No. 2 Kentucky rips Arkansas-Little Rock Jan 4
- No.2 Wildcats and Trojans meet at Freedom Hall Jan 3
- UNC-Asheville edges UALR in NCAA tourney opener Mar 15
- Bozeman lifts Arkansas-Little Rock to Sun Belt crown Mar 8