Reed, Finn lead Arkansas State to 98-60 victoryDec 30, 2009 - 4:35 AM JONESBORO, Ark.(AP) -- Brandon Reed scored 14 points and Trey Finn finished with 13 points and 13 rebounds as Arkansas State defeated Central Baptist 98-60 Tuesday night.
Four other players scored in double figures for the Red Wolves (6-5). Jeremy Thomas and Brandon Peterson had 13 apiece while Adam Sterrenberg and Martavius Adams each added 12. Coach John Brady won his 300th career game.
Ryan Barnes scored 16 points to lead the Mustangs (9-7).
Adams also had seven rebounds in only 12 minutes and scored the first eight points for Arkansas State. Rashad Allison recorded a career-high 11 assists.
The Red Wolves never trailed, led by 45 and shot 56.3 percent (36 of 64).
- Arkansas State fined, vacates win after apparel violation Apr 13
- Murray State remains unbeaten Dec 18
- Red Wolves hit road to challenge undefeated Racers Dec 17
- Kuric, Louisville win big over Arkansas State Nov 22
- Red Wolves pay visit to seventh-ranked Cardinals Nov 22
- Memphis survives Arkansas State in OT Dec 2
- Western Kentucky rallies late for 65-64 victory Mar 7
- Arkansas State defeats Arkansas-Little Rock 89-82 Mar 7
- Stephen F. Austin holds off Arkansas State 54-49 Mar 3
- Troy finishes with 64-57 win over Arkansas State Feb 27
- Arkansas State defeats New Orleans, 63-56 Feb 25
- Western Kentucky defeats Arkansas State 78-76 Feb 21