IUPUI cruises past Indiana-South Bend 92-56Dec 12, 2009 - 9:52 PM INDIANAPOLIS(AP) -- Robert Glenn scored 24 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead IUPUI to an easy 92-56 win over Indiana-South Bend on Saturday.
Glenn made 10 of 13 tries from the floor as the Jaguars (8-3) remained perfect at home (5-0).
The team went into halftime up by 19 points and never looked back. The Jaguars led by as many as 40 late in the second half.
Christian Siakam helped out with a double-double, scoring 13 points and pulling down 11 from the boards. Alex Young added 16 points despite fouling out with a little less than five minutes left.
The Titans (2-11) scored first with a jumper by Ben Werner, who had 11 points on the day, but never led again. They shot less than 38 percent from the floor and scored just seven points from their bench.
Terry Hill scored 17 for the Titans and Dylan Morris added another 11.
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- No. 5 Michigan stomps IUPUI Nov 13
- Wolverines take on Jaguars in NIT Season Tip-Off Nov 12
- No. 5 Louisville has easy time with IUPUI Dec 8
- Jags and Cards mix it up in Louisville Dec 7
- San Diego State hangs on to down IUPUI Dec 23
- Sullinger leads No. 2 Ohio State over IUPUI Dec 9
- Leonard leads Aztecs past IUPUI Nov 21
- Gonzaga has its way with IUPUI Nov 15
- NCAA orders IUPUI to vacate wins in 6 sports Mar 30
- IUPUI 64, Oakland, Mich. 76 Mar 10
- Nelson carries Oakland to Summit title, NCAA berth Mar 10