Radford 84, N.C.-Asheville 92Jan 31, 2010 - 9:06 PM ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- Matt Dickey scored 26 points and led five players in double figures in North Carolina-Asheville's 92-84 win over Radford on Sunday.
Jaron Lane added 17 points, J.P. Primm 15, John Williams 13 and Chris Stephenson 10 as the Bulldogs (10-12, 7-4 Big South Conference) won their seventh straight and snapped a five-game losing streak to Radford (11-10, 7-4).
Primm also had eight assists for UNC-Asheville, which had 23 assists and 13 turnovers.
Trailing 9-7 early, UNC-Asheville went on a 13-1 run to lead 20-10 on Lane's tip-in with 9:57 left in the first half. The Bulldogs didn't trail the rest of the way.
Art Parakhouski had 12 points and 15 rebounds and Joey Lynch-Flohr added 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Highlanders. Amir Johnson also scored 18 points, Lazar Trifunovic 16 and Blake Smith 15 for Radford.
- Parker and Duke beat up UNC-Asheville Nov 18
- Duke entertains UNC Asheville in NIT Season Tip-Off Nov 18
- No. 1 Kentucky beats UNC-Asheville by 32 Nov 8
- No. 1 Kentucky opens season against UNC Asheville Nov 8
- UNC Asheville tabs McDevitt as men's basketball coach Apr 26
- Biedenbach resigns as UNC Asheville head coach Apr 3
- Thompson and Thomas help Buckeyes down Bulldogs Dec 15
- Bulldogs face unenviable task against seventh-ranked Buckeyes Dec 15
- No. 16 NC State squeaks past UNC-Asheville Nov 23
- No. 16 Wolfpack set to pounce on Bulldogs Nov 23
- Syracuse avoids scare, advances past Bulldogs Mar 15
- Top-seeded Orange begin tournament play against Bulldogs Mar 15