Wisconsin-Green Bay defeats Indiana State, 60-59Feb 21, 2010 - 3:34 AM GREEN BAY, Wis.(AP) -- Rahmon Fletcher scored a game-high 22 points as Wisconsin-Green Bay defeated Indiana State, 60-59, in a BracketBuster game on Saturday night.
The Phoenix (19-10, 10-6 Horizon) trailed 52-45 after the Sycamores' (16-12, 8-8 Missouri Valley) Rashad Reed hit a 3-pointer with just 7:58 left to play. With 3:29 left, Fletcher would hit a jumper to cut the lead to just one, 56-55.
Fletcher would hit a 3 to give the Phoenix their first lead of the half at 58-56 with 1:55 left. With 38-seconds left Reed would answer back with a 3-pointer to put his team up 59-58.
Fletcher's biggest bucket of the game came with just 11-seconds left as he put the Phoenix ahead 60-59.
Rian Pearson had 17 points, hitting on 7 of 10 from the floor for the Phoenix.
Koang Duoluony led the Sycamores with 14 points. Carl Richard had seven points and a game-high 14 rebounds.
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- Indiana State athletic director resigns after 11-year tenure Dec 19
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- No. 11 Wichita State downs Indiana State Feb 25
- Sycamores play host to 11th-ranked Shockers Feb 25
- Wichita State routs Indiana State Feb 11
- Sycamores test luck against 15th-ranked Shockers Feb 11
- Tuttle, Northern Iowa win 10th straight Feb 3
- 14th-ranked Panthers eye up Sycamores in MVC matchup Feb 3