Oregon women defeat Cal State Fullerton 117-69Nov 28, 2009 - 6:46 AM EUGENE, Ore.(AP) -- Taylor Lilley scored 22 points and Oregon defeated Cal State Fullerton 117-69 Friday night in the World Vision Invitational.
It was the second-highest point total in the Ducks' history, behind a 121-40 win over Hawaii in 1979.
Amanda Johnson had her third straight double-double with 13 points and 16 rebounds for Oregon, which is 4-0 under new coach Paul Westhead.
Cal State Fullerton (2-2) was led by Lyndsey Grove with 20 points and Megan Richardson with 11.
Oregon will host Wisconsin on Saturday, following Cal State Fullerton's game against Portland State. Wisconsin defeated Portland State 75-51 earlier Friday.
- Jones leads Arizona women past Oregon 74-68 in Pac-12 Mar 3
- McCall leads No. 13 Stanford women past Oregon 69-42 Feb 28
- ACL injury ends season for Oregon star Jillian Alleyne Feb 26
- Fields, Canada lift No. 12 UCLA women past Oregon 77-72 Feb 19
- Oregon women score 35 in 4th, beat No. 24 Washington 75-63 Feb 7
- No. 8 Arizona St women win 15th in row, beat Oregon Jan 30
- Oregon's Alleyne is having a record-breaking senior year Jan 21
- No. 11 Stanford rallies to edge Oregon 64-62 Jan 15
- Balance leads No. 11 Oregon State women past Oregon 59-45 Jan 10
- No. 21 UCLA women beat Oregon 80-69 Jan 2
- No. 4 Stanford dismantles Oregon in Pac-12 opener Jan 3
- Ogwumike sets Stanford single-game rebound record in rout of Oregon Feb 24