No. 23 Wisc.-Green Bay beats Wright St. 74-50Feb 6, 2010 - 9:39 PM DAYTON, Ohio(AP) -- Julie Wojta scored 23 points to lead No. 23 Wisconsin-Green Bay to a 74-50 victory over Wright State on Saturday and end its streak of three straight Horizon League losses on the road.
Wojta went 11 of 15 from the field as Wisconsin-Green Bay (19-3, 8-3) shot 55.8 percent overall. The Phoenix hit 10 of 20 3-pointers. Wojta scored 21 points and made all 10 of her shots in a 68-41 win over Wright State (8-13, 4-7) on Jan. 7 in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin-Green Bay never trailed, using a 14-0 run that pushed its lead to 35-16 at halftime. Celeste Hoewisch added 18 points and Sarah Eichler had 13 in a patient offense. The Phoenix had 26 assists on 29 field goals.
Erica Richardson led Wright State with 18 points. Kanisha Ward added 12.
- Lady Vols pull away in final 6 minutes to beat Green Bay Mar 18
- Wis.-Green Bay-Tennessee Preview Mar 17
- Green Bay women rout Milwaukee, coast to Horizon title Mar 13
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71 Nov 28
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77 Nov 26
- Princeton sprints past Green Bay Mar 21
- Kentucky coasts past Wright State Mar 22
- Lady Tigers escape first-round scare Mar 24
- Borseth returning to coach Green Bay women Apr 4
- Kentucky fends off furious Green Bay rally to move on Mar 20
- Hot first half leads Phoenix past Cyclones Mar 17
- Green Bay downs Detroit to capture Horizon League title Mar 11