Ricketts helps Arkansas take down KentuckyJan 7, 2011 - 3:53 AM Fayetteville, AR (Sports Network) - C'eira Ricketts notched 19 points and six rebounds as No. 25 Arkansas took down 10th-ranked Kentucky, 78-67.
Lyndsay Harris had 18 points, Sarah Watkins added 14 points and nine boards and Keira Peak contributed 10 and five for the Lady Razorbacks (13-1, 1-1 SEC), who bounced back from a loss at Florida on Sunday.
Victoria Dunlap had 26 points and 13 rebounds and A'dia Mathies added 13 points and six boards for the Wildcats (11-3, 0-1), who have dropped their past two games.
Arkansas took a 35-27 lead into the break, and a 17-4 run in the second half put the team up by a score of 56-39.
The Lady Razorbacks built their lead to 18 points on a Harris three-pointer a bit later for a 61-43 advantage and put the game away.
- KENTUCKY: 67
Jan 6 10:15 PM
- KENTUCKY: 27
Jan 6 8:53 PM
- KENTUCKY: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 6 8:08 PM
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky thrashes UNC Asheville 85-31 in NCAA opener Mar 19
- UNC Asheville-Kentucky Preview Mar 18