Pohlen guides Stanford in rout of USCJan 23, 2011 - 1:03 AM Palo Alto, CA (Sports Network) - Jeanette Pohlen had 21 points and 12 assists as No. 4 Stanford dominated USC, 95-51, in a Pac-10 matchup.
Kayla Pedersen notched 16 points, while Chiney Ogwumike added 14 points and 11 rebounds for the Cardinal (16-2, 7-0 Pac-10), who won their 56th straight home game at Maples Pavilion.
Briana Gilbreath notched 17 points and Jacki Gemelos added 11 and seven rebounds for the Trojans (12-6, 4-3), who have lost seven straight to Stanford.
Stanford used 47.5 percent shooting in the first half to grab a 46-27 lead after 20 minutes and increased its lead in the second half on the strength of 57.6 percent shooting.
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18