No. 1 Baylor cruises past NebraskaFeb 10, 2011 - 3:50 AM Lincoln, NE (Sports Network) - Brittney Griner scored 23 points, Odyssey Sims added 14 and No. 1 Baylor pushed its winning streak to 19 games Wednesday with a 69-45 win over Nebraska.
Brooklyn Pope added 12 points for the Lady Bears (22-1, 9-0 Big 12) and Kimetria Hayden had nine.
Lindsey Moore scored 18 points and Jordan Hooper had 14 for the Cornhuskers (12-11, 2-7), who have lost three in a row.
Baylor scored the first 10 points of the game against the defending Big 12 champions and carried a 40-21 lead into halftime.
The Lady Bears cruised the rest of the way to remain unbeaten since a loss to Connecticut on November 16. They have the longest active winning streak in Division I women's basketball.
- BAYLOR: 69
Feb 9 9:52 PM
- BAYLOR: 40
Feb 9 8:58 PM
- BAYLOR: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 9 8:05 PM
- New Nebraska women's assistants will be paid $140,000 each Apr 25
- New Nebraska women's coach has fewer perks in contract Apr 19
- Building trust top priority for new Nebraska women's coach Apr 12
- Huskers act quickly to replace Yori, hire SD's Amy Williams Apr 11
- Nebraska's Natalie Romeo: 'Immature' players pushed out Yori Apr 9
- Huskers pay women's coach Connie Yori $1.2 million to leave Apr 7
- Nebraska coach Connie Yori resigns after 14 seasons Apr 5
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26