No. 3 UConn routs No. 21 DePaulJan 22, 2012 - 4:37 AM Chicago, IL (Sports Network) - Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 25 points and pulled down seven rebounds as No. 3 UConn routed No. 21 DePaul, 88-44.
Tiffany Hayes netted 14 points with four assists while Stefanie Dolson and Bria Hartley added 10 points apiece for Connecticut (17-2, 6-1 Big East), which has won five straight games since falling to Notre Dame on January 7.
Brittany Hrynko led DePaul (15-5, 3-3) with 18 points.
UConn shot 53.3 percent and made 6-of-11 from beyond the arc in the opening half to take a commanding 53-23 advantage into the locker room.
UConn led by as many as 45 in the second half.
- CONNECTICUT: 88
Jan 21 10:00 PM
- CONNECTICUT: 53
Jan 21 8:59 PM
- CONNECTICUT: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 21 8:10 PM
- Obama honors UConn women for another national championship May 10
- Duke's Azura Stevens transfers to UConn Apr 30
- UConn coach Geno Auriemma released from the hospital Apr 19
- UConn coach Auriemma hospitalized with undisclosed illness Apr 17
- UConn star Morgan Tuck to enter WNBA draft Apr 6
- Returning UConn players say they're ready to take baton Apr 6
- UConn skips campus parade due to weather, will rally indoors Apr 6
- Four-Peat: UConn beats 'Cuse for 4th straight national title Apr 6
- Syracuse-UConn Preview Apr 4
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2