No. 6 Kentucky crushes Ole MissFeb 3, 2012 - 3:28 AM Lexington, KY (Sports Network) - Bria Goss poured in 19 points as No. 6 Kentucky remained unbeaten in conference play thanks to an 82-41 victory over Mississippi.
Kastine Evans had 12 points and seven steals, while both A'dia Mathes and Samarie Walker totaled 11 points each for the Wildcats (21-2, 10-0 SEC), who shot just 35.1 percent from the floor in the rout.
Courtney Marbra scored seven points and Kenyotta Jenkins added six points and four rebounds for the Rebels (12-11, 2-8), who committed an incredible 36 turnovers in defeat.
Already up by 14 at the break, Kentucky kept the pressure on and accumulated a 45-18 points edge in the second half.
- MISSISSIPPI: 41
Feb 2 9:02 PM
- MISSISSIPPI: 23
Feb 2 7:54 PM
- MISSISSIPPI: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 2 7:03 PM
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky thrashes UNC Asheville 85-31 in NCAA opener Mar 19
- UNC Asheville-Kentucky Preview Mar 18