Illinois tops Ohio State on Moore's basketFeb 10, 2012 - 5:09 AM Champaign, IL (Sports Network) - Amber Moore's bucket with two seconds remaining gave Illinois a 66-65 victory over No. 10 Ohio State.
The Buckeyes went ahead by one on Tayler Hill's driving layup with 19 seconds to play, but Moore answered with her own make in the lane to give the Illini (9-16, 3-9 Big Ten) their second win in three games.
Adrienne Godbold scored 16 points, while Alexis Burke added 15 for Illinois, which trailed by as many as 12 with under nine minutes to play.
Hill netted 20 points but had seven of Ohio State's 21 turnovers. The Buckeyes (21-3, 8-3) have lost their last two road games.
- OHIO STATE: 65
Feb 9 9:52 PM
- OHIO STATE: 29
Feb 9 8:45 PM
- OHIO STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 9 8:08 PM
- Illinois women lose leading scorer Chatrice White Apr 15
- Lady Vols' NCAA run continues with 78-62 win over Buckeyes Mar 26
- Tennessee-Ohio St. Preview Mar 24
- Short-handed Ohio St. women without Craft against Lady Vols Mar 24
- Illinois athletic director: Women's coach will be back Mar 23
- Ohio State advances to Sweet 16 with win over West Virginia Mar 20
- West Virginia-Ohio St. Preview Mar 19
- West Virginia, Ohio State clash in 2nd round of tournament Mar 19
- Ohio State smothers Buffalo to advance in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Buffalo-Ohio St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 19 Spartans, special Powers rout No. 9 Buckeyes 82-63 Mar 5
- Mitchell scores 43, No. 9 Ohio State beats Rutgers 73-58 Mar 5