Kentucky rolls over DePaulDec 8, 2012 - 3:21 AM
Walker poured in a game-high 18 points to go along with 10 rebounds, while Stallworth finished with 17 points and 13 boards for the Wildcats (7-1), who won their sixth straight contest.
A'dia Mathies also netted 17 points with nine rebounds and Jennifer O'Neill scored 13 points in the victory.
Jasmine Penny paced the Blue Demons (6-3) with 16 points, Anna Martin scored 14 and Brittany Hrynko dropped in 13 in DePaul's second loss in three games.
Kentucky wasted no time in taking control as the Wildcats opened the game with a 25-2 run and never looked back.
DePaul never threatened from there as Kentucky carried a comfortable 51-33 lead into the break and cruised through the second half.
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- DePaul beats Louisville 73-72 behind January's 25 points Mar 21