No. 7 Kentucky stomps UC Santa BarbaraDec 22, 2012 - 1:09 AM Santa Barbara, CA (Sports Network) - A'dia Mathies poured in a game-high 19 points to lead seventh-ranked Kentucky to a 66-38 win over UC Santa Barbara on Friday.
Samarie Walker chipped in with 12 points and 10 rebounds and DeNesha Stallworth had 12 points and seven boards for the Wildcats (10-1), winners in nine straight.
Sweets Underwood had nine points and 12 rebounds and Melissa Zornig added nine for the Gauchos (4-7), who have dropped two in a row.
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky thrashes UNC Asheville 85-31 in NCAA opener Mar 19
- UNC Asheville-Kentucky Preview Mar 18