Kentucky sets one school record, extends anotherJan 11, 2013 - 1:41 AM
DeNesha Stallworth supplied 12 points and six rebounds for Kentucky (15-1, 3-0 SEC), which set a school record by posting its 31st consecutive home win. The victory was also the 14th straight for the Wildcats, extending another program record.
Kelsey Bone finished with 27 points and 15 rebounds for Texas A&M (12-5, 2-1). Kristi Bellock had 16 points, 10 boards, four assists, four blocks and three steals.
O'Neill, who registered eight assists, made a free throw to put Kentucky up 64-59 with 58 seconds remaining. Still down three in the waning moments, Texas A&M's Peyton Little misfired on a potential game-tying 3-pointer.
- TEXAS A&M: 62
Jan 10 8:06 PM
- TEXAS A&M: 37
Jan 10 6:51 PM
- TEXAS A&M: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 10 6:10 PM
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20