No. 6 Kentucky dominates MissouriJan 13, 2013 - 8:46 PM Columbia, MO (Sports Network) - DeNesha Stallworth had 17 points, five rebounds, three steals and three blocks, as the sixth-ranked Kentucky Wildcats extended their school-record winning streak to 15 games with a 69-43 victory over the Missouri Tigers.
A'dia Mathies added 14 points and five boards for the Wildcats (16-1, 4-0 SEC), who went 12-of-12 from the foul line. Jennifer O'Neill donated 11 points and five rebounds.
Sydney Crafton ended with 11 points and nine boards for the Tigers (12-6, 1-3), who fell to 11-1 at home this season. Brianna Kulas and Liz Smith tallied nine and eight points, respectively.
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Atkins and Texas overpowers Missouri 73-55 to Sweet 16 Mar 22
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- Missouri-Texas Preview Mar 20