No. 5 Kentucky steamrolls MSUJan 18, 2013 - 2:17 AM Lexington, KY (Sports Network) - DeNesha Stallworth totaled 25 points, six rebounds and four assists as No. 5 Kentucky blasted Mississippi State, 100-47, on Thursday.
A'dia Mathies added 21 points and Bria Goss contributed 13 points and three steals for the Wildcats (17-1, 5-0 SEC), who have won 16 straight.
Kendra Grant poured in 11 points and Carnecia Williams posted 10, while Katia May committed a game-high 10 turnovers for the Bulldogs (8-10, 0-5), losers of five in a row.
A 17-5 run through the middle portion of the first half broke open a close game and provided Kentucky with a 33-17 edge with 5:49 left before intermission.
It was 46-24 at the break, and the Wildcats never led by fewer than 28 points for the remainder.
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- UConn advances with record rout, beats Miss State 98-38 Mar 26
- Mississippi St.-UConn Preview Mar 26
- Mississippi State set to take on top-seed UConn Mar 26
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- No. 5 Mississippi St beats No. 4 Michigan State 74-72 Mar 20