No. 5 Kentucky crushes AuburnJan 20, 2013 - 9:49 PM
Jennifer O'Neill had 17 points and six assists, DeNesha Stallworth gave 16 points and 10 rebounds while Samarie Walker added 15 points and six boards for the Wildcats (18-1, 6-0 SEC), who have won their last three games by a combined 123 points.
Hasina Muhammad scored 13 points while Peyton Davis added 11 points and five boards for the Tigers (13-6, 2-4), who have lost four of their last five games.
The game stayed close for the first five minutes until Kentucky ripped off 10 straight points and later added a 24-2 run to help the team take a 51-21 lead into the break.
Kentucky held a comfortable margin throughout the second half for the easy win.
- Kentucky's Mitchell dispels notion of scandal in open letter May 13
- Jennings becomes seventh player to transfer from Kentucky May 4
- Kentucky's mass exit: 6 players have left program since fall Apr 27
- Kentucky grants forward Batouly Camara release from program Apr 25
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Washington-Kentucky Preview Mar 24
- Kentucky's Epps expecting to play against Washington Mar 24
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky thrashes UNC Asheville 85-31 in NCAA opener Mar 19