Paris leads Oklahoma to 22nd straight Big 12 victoryJan 11, 2007 - 6:47 AM WACO, Texas (Ticker) -- Courtney Paris came through with a big second half to lead Oklahoma to another Big 12 Conference victory.
Paris scored 21 of her 32 points in the second half and the seventh-ranked Sooners won their 22nd consecutive league game with a 76-63 victory over No. 9 Baylor.
Paris was 14-of-27 from the field and added 16 rebounds. Leah Rush added 13 points and 12 rebounds and Chelsi Welch scored 13 for Oklahoma (13-1, 3-0 Big 12).
Baylor (15-2, 2-1) led 35-27 at the break but shot just 12-of-39 (31 percent) from the field in the second half while Oklahoma shot 55 percent (17-of-31) and outscored the Lady Bears, 49-28, over the final 20 minutes.
Bernice Mosby had 28 points and had 11 rebounds and Jessica Morrow scored 13 for Baylor.
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19