Fast start sparks No. 22 Wyoming past New MexicoFeb 11, 2008 - 12:45 AM LARAMIE, Wyoming (Ticker) -- Jodi Bolerjack scored 17 points as No. 22 Wyoming snapped a modest two-game losing streak on Sunday with a 70-55 victory over New Mexico in a Mountain West Conference game.
Justyna Podziemska scored 16 points for the Cowgirls (19-3, 7-2 MWC). Bolerjack made her fifth 3-pointer of the game with 14:20 remaining in the second half to give Wyoming a 54-36 lead. Podziemska scored six points in the final seven minutes for the Cowgirls.
Dominique Sisk added 11 points and seven rebounds for Wyoming, which had a 37-25 lead at halftime.
Jessica Kielpinski scored a career-high 13 points for the Lobos (12-10, 4-5).
Bolerjack hit three 3-pointers as the Cowboys jumped out to an early 18-2 lead before New Mexico scored 15 of the next 22 points to pull to within eight at 25-17 with 5:07 left in the first half. Brandi Kimble had a game-high 11 rebounds for the Lobos.
- New Mexico hires Mike Bradbury to lead women's team Mar 30
- No. 22 Colorado State women advance, 60-42 over New Mexico Mar 10
- No. 25 Colorado State women slip past New Mexico 49-48 Feb 24
- New Mexico 45, Utah 51 Mar 10
- Wicijowski leads Utah over New Mexico 51-45 in OT Mar 10
- Sverrisdottir leads No. 24 TCU over Wyoming Feb 13
- Beggin and Weissman help New Mexico upset TCU Jan 30
- Carlson helps Wyoming beat No. 22 TCU Jan 14
- Adams scores 19 to lead Texas A&M over New Mexico Dec 31
- Oregon uses defense to smother Wyoming, 78-66 Dec 20
- Cole comes through late for West Virginia Mar 23
- Zellous leads Pittsburgh over Wyoming Mar 22