Naughton, DePaul handles Missouri StateDec 3, 2007 - 12:09 AM CHICAGO (Ticker) -- Deirdre Naughton scored 20 points and Allie Quigley chipped in 11 and seven rebounds as 21st-ranked DePaul remained perfect with Sunday's 80-48 win over Missouri State.
While Naughton provided the scoring punch, Natasha Williams and Taylor Pikes control the glass for the Blue Devils, combining for 24 boards with 10 of those coming on the offensive side.
DePaul (6-0) held an impressive 31-7 advantage in points off turnovers and overcame 35 percent (29-of-82) shooting from the floor.
Maggie Dwyer netted 15 points and Marisha Busby pulled down 16 rebounds for Missouri State (0-6), which failed to captured its first win of the season.
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25
- DePaul beats Louisville 73-72 behind January's 25 points Mar 21
- Howard sets NCAA Tournament rebound record in Aggies win Mar 19
- DePaul-Louisville Preview Mar 19
- Louisville and DePaul renew series for spot in Sweet 16 Mar 19
- Missouri St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 18
- DePaul makes 11 3-pointers, routs James Madison 97-67 Mar 18
- James Madison-DePaul Preview Mar 17
- Missouri State women are first No. 3 seed to win MVC tourney Mar 13
- St. John's women upset No. 18 DePaul 75-66 in Big East semis Mar 7