Tisdale has career high as Baylor knocks off OklahomaJan 20, 2008 - 11:01 PM NORMAN, Oklahoma (Ticker) -- Angela Tisdale scored a career-high 35 points as seventh-ranked Baylor reversed its fortunes against No. 10 Oklahoma with an 84-73 triumph in the Big 12 Conference on Sunday.
Tisdale shot 10-of-16 from the field with five 3-pointers as the Lady Bears (16-1, 4-0 Big 12) snapped a six-game losing streak against the Sooners.
With the game knotted at 38-38 at intermission, Baylor opened up a cushion midway through the second half behind an 8-1 run. Tisdale scored seven points in that span.
Rachel Allison had 17 points and eight rebounds and Jhasmin Player added 14, seven and five assists for the Lady Bears, who finished 52.5 percent (31-of-59) from the field and collected 17 points off 13 turnovers by the Sooners.
Courtney Paris had 28 points and 13 rebounds for her 76th consecutive double-double for Oklahoma (11-4, 2-2), which lost for the first time in six games this season despite holding a 50-34 advantage on the boards and a 44-30 edge in points in the paint.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
BAYLOR (7) 38 46 84
OKLAHOMA (10) 38 35 73 FINAL
Jan 20 4:52 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
(7) BAYLOR 38
(10) OKLAHOMA 38 HALFTIME
Jan 20 3:43 PM
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19