No. 12 Old Dominion wins 18th straightFeb 24, 2008 - 10:30 PM NORFOLK, Virginia (Ticker) -- Tiffany Green led three players in double figures with 12 points on Sunday as No. 12 Old Dominion defeated Drexel, 66-51, in a Colonial Athletic Association game.
Green also had seven rebounds, two blocked shots and three steals as the Lady Monarchs (24-3, 15-0) won their 18th consecutive game. Old Dominion has won 22 straight games at home.
Megan Pym and T.J. Jordan each scored 10 points for the Lady Monarchs. Pym also had six rebounds, two blocks and seven steals. The loss snapped a three-game win streak by the Dragons (15-11, 10-5).
Jordan, who made 3-of-6 shots from 3-point range, tied the CAA record for career three-pointers with her final final three at the 2:59 mark of the second half. The senior guard tied Julie Jones (Richmond - 1988-92) for the record with 309.
Drexel's Gabriela Marginean led all scorers with 20 points.
- Middle Tennessee women beat Old Dominion in C-USA title game Mar 13
- James Madison beats Drexel 60-46 to win CAA, earn NCAA berth Mar 12
- James Madison women win third straight CAA championship Mar 12
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49 Nov 26
- Blue Devils take down Lady Monarchs Jan 2
- ODU extends Barefoot's contract two years Aug 8
- Drexel, Dillon agree to terms on contract extension May 31
- Drexel downs Utah for WNIT title Apr 6
- Delaware captures Colonial crown Mar 11
- Blue Hens thump ODU in CAA quarters Mar 9
- Delle Donne's late shot lifts Delaware past Drexel Feb 19
- Old Dominion 53, James Madison 67 Mar 14