Mercedes F1 team set to present new carJan 4, 2017 - 10:04 PM Mercedes, champion of the Formula One World Championship for the past three years, announced on Wednesday that it will present its new W08 car on February 23 at the Silverstone Circuit.
Mercedes will unveil its 2017 World Championship car just one day before Ferrari presents its prototype in the Fiorano Circuit and four days before the first pre-season tests, which are to be held in Barcelona on February 27.
However, Mercedes said nothing regarding the driver who will pair up with Britain's Lewis Hamilton, after the retirement of his German teammate Nico Rosberg, the current world champion.
Talks are still going on with Finn Valtteri Bottas, who drives for Williams.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- I have zero problems with Bottas: Hamilton 8:49a
- Wolff, Lauda re-sign with F1 team Mercedes 4:54a
- Bottas ready to take on Lewis Hamilton Feb 14
- Rosberg warns Bottas about Lewis Hamilton Feb 13
- Pirelli end test early after Vettel crash Feb 10
- Ecclestone dismisses rival series rumours Jan 27
- Manor racing leaves Formula One Jan 27
- Manor Formula One team ceases trading Jan 27
- Ecclestone selling shares in Formula One Jan 26
- New F1 boss aims to put fans first Jan 24
- Bernie Ecclestone replaced as F1 boss Jan 23
- Nice street name honours F1 driver Bianchi Jan 23