Mercedes F1 team set to present new carJan 4, 2017 - 10:04 PM Mercedes, champion of the Formula One World Championship for the past three years, announced on Wednesday that it will present its new W08 car on February 23 at the Silverstone Circuit.
Mercedes will unveil its 2017 World Championship car just one day before Ferrari presents its prototype in the Fiorano Circuit and four days before the first pre-season tests, which are to be held in Barcelona on February 27.
However, Mercedes said nothing regarding the driver who will pair up with Britain's Lewis Hamilton, after the retirement of his German teammate Nico Rosberg, the current world champion.
Talks are still going on with Finn Valtteri Bottas, who drives for Williams.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Ricciardo fifth, Vettel on pole in Russia Sat
- Vettel leads Ferrari one-two in Sochi Sat
- Raikkonen tops Russian Grand Prix practice Fri
- Lewis Hamilton forced to delete F1 video Apr 17
- Ricciardo dismayed by Hamilton tactics Apr 16
- Powerless McLaren leaves Alonso fuming Apr 16
- Bottas takes Bahrain pole, Ricciardo 4th Apr 15
- Ricciardo's realistic goal for Bahrain GP Apr 15
- Schumacher's son in step toward F1 drive Apr 14
- Button to replace Alonso at F1's Monaco GP Apr 14
- Alonso Indy move a consequence of failure Apr 12
- Alonso to miss F1 GP to race in Indy 500 Apr 12