Mercedes F1 team set to present new carJan 4, 2017 - 10:04 PM Mercedes, champion of the Formula One World Championship for the past three years, announced on Wednesday that it will present its new W08 car on February 23 at the Silverstone Circuit.
Mercedes will unveil its 2017 World Championship car just one day before Ferrari presents its prototype in the Fiorano Circuit and four days before the first pre-season tests, which are to be held in Barcelona on February 27.
However, Mercedes said nothing regarding the driver who will pair up with Britain's Lewis Hamilton, after the retirement of his German teammate Nico Rosberg, the current world champion.
Talks are still going on with Finn Valtteri Bottas, who drives for Williams.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Aust GP ticket sales up despite AFL clash 9:57p
- Red Bull pair may test F1 friendship 12:32p
- Ricciardo hopeful of matching F1 big guns Tue
- Bottas confident of claiming maiden F1 win Mon
- Formula One form guide Sun
- Australian grand prix at a glance Sun
- Ricciardo holds Aussie F1 Grand Prix hope Sun
- F1 maps out a post-Ecclestone future Mar 16
- Lowe joins F1's Williams as technical head Mar 16
- We'd be winning with Merc engines: McLaren Mar 15
- Raikkonen fastest as F1 testing wraps up Mar 10
- Bottas fastest again as Raikkonen crashes Mar 8