Fever hold off winless ShockJun 15, 2011 - 1:22 AM Indiana Fever earned an 82-74 victory over the Shock at Conseco Fieldhouse.
Jessica Davenport contributed 14 points and seven boards off the bench, while Briann January went for 12 points and 10 assists in a starting role for the Fever, who have won three of four to start the season.
Ivory Latta had a team-best 19 points and Jennifer Lacy posted 14 for Tulsa, which is still looking for its first win of the campaign after five contests.
Tied late in the fourth quarter, Davenport's layup with 3:40 remaining put the Fever up for good, 71-69, starting a game-ending 13-5 run in the final minutes to keep the Shock winless.
- TULSA: 74
Jun 14 8:56 PM
- TULSA: 43
Jun 14 7:52 PM
- TULSA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 14 7:04 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8