Fever dominate ShockAug 6, 2011 - 2:44 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Jessica Davenport scored a game-high 17 points to help the Indiana Fever earn an 85-65 victory over the Tulsa Shock.
Tamika Catchings led all starters with 15 points, and Shavonte Zellous and Katie Douglas added 12 and 11 points, respectively, to help the Fever record their fifth straight win.
Tiffany Jackson and Jennifer Lacy each scored 12 points and pulled down eight rebounds for the struggling Shock, losers of 13 in a row.
Tulsa scored the first bucket of the game to take a 2-0 lead, but never led again and trailed by as many as 30 to the Eastern Conference-leading Fever.
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8