Fever take down SkyJun 17, 2012 - 1:28 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Jessica Davenport scored 19 points to lead the Indiana Fever to a 84-70 win over the Chicago Sky.
Katie Douglas posted 15 points and eight assists, Briann January added 14 points and six assists and Tamika Catchings had 12 points and seven rebounds for the Fever, who snapped a three-game losing streak.
Sylvia Fowles had a game-high 26 points, Swin Cash added 15 points and Courtney Vandersloot added 12 points for the Sky, who had won their previous six games.
The Fever outscored the Sky by 12 points in the second quarter to take control of the game and held a 42-38 lead at the break.
Holding a five-point lead going into the final quarter, Indiana kept Chicago at arms length the rest of the way.
- CHICAGO: 70
Jun 16 8:57 PM
- CHICAGO: 59
End of 3rd
Jun 16 8:32 PM
- CHICAGO: 38
Jun 16 7:55 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 16 7:09 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign WNBA finals MVP Sylvia Fowles Feb 2