Fever hold off SkyJun 27, 2012 - 7:06 PM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Tamika Catchings had 17 points, nine assists five rebounds and four steals, helping the Indiana Fever beat the Chicago Sky, 81-72, on Wednesday afternoon.
Shavonte Zellous added 18 points for the Fever, who have won three of four. Jeanette Pohlen donated 14 points.
Indiana shot 45.2 percent from the field and went 11-of-19 from three-point range.
Sylvia Fowles ended with 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Sky, who have lost three in a row. Swin Cash and Tamera Young tallied 17 and 15 points, respectively.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign WNBA finals MVP Sylvia Fowles Feb 2