Indiana holds on for overtime win against ChicagoJul 8, 2012 - 1:49 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Jessica Davenport's five points in overtime helped lead the Indiana Fever over the Chicago Sky, 88-86.
Davenport, who was 5-of-6 from the field, was one of five Fever players to score in double figures. Tamika Catchings led the way with 18, Shavnonte Zellous had 14, and Katie Douglas and Briann January both had 13.
Sylvia Fowles paced the Sky with 24 points, including 10 in the fourth quarter, to help erase a 13-point deficit and force overtime. Fowles also pulled down 16 rebounds for the Sky, who have dropped six of its last seven.
Shay Murphy netted 20 and Swin Cash scored 18 in the losing effort.
Indiana forced 27 turnovers and converted them into 27 points to help pick up its fourth win in six games.
- CHICAGO: 86
Final - OT
Jul 7 9:44 PM
- CHICAGO: 33
Jul 7 8:01 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 7 7:10 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign WNBA finals MVP Sylvia Fowles Feb 2