Silver Stars cruise past ShockAug 26, 2012 - 3:02 AM Tulsa Shock, 91-71, on Saturday.
Sophia Young chipped in 15 points while Becky Hammon finished with 13 for the Silver Stars, who saw their franchise-best 12-game win streak come to an end in a loss to Los Angeles on Thursday.
San Antonio has now won nine straight home games.
Riquna Williams scored 17 points in defeat and Ivory Latta added 15 for the Shock, who fell to 0-10 on the road this season. Dating back to last year, they have lost 13 straight away contests.
Tulsa held a 27-25 lead after the first quarter, but San Antonio used an 11-2 run in the second to pull away.
Perkins scored seven points in the frame and the Silver Stars were up 50-38 at the half.
They never trailed after the break and stretched their lead to 25 in the fourth quarter.
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA's Dan Hughes enters last season as San Antonio coach May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6