Lynx use balanced attack to beat ShockSep 1, 2012 - 2:42 AM Minneapolis, MN (Sports Network) - Rebekkah Brunson had 19 points and 11 rebounds, leading the Minnesota Lynx to a 92-83 victory over the Tulsa Shock on Friday night.
Maya Moore and Lindsay Whalen also scored 19 points for the Lynx, who have won eight in a row. Seimone Augustus had 18 points and Taj McWilliams-Franklin donated 14 points and seven boards.
Riquna Williams had 21 points to lead the Shock, who fell to 6-20 on the season. Ivory Latta added 19 points.
Minnesota, which trailed 56-48 at the half, outscored Tulsa by a 29-11 margin in the third quarter.
- TULSA: 83
Aug 31 9:58 PM
- TULSA: 56
Aug 31 8:59 PM
- TULSA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 31 8:08 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Minnesota Lynx No. 1 in first AP WNBA power poll May 13
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign ex-Gopher center Janel McCarville May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Candice Wiggins retires from WNBA at age 29 Mar 22