Little leads Storm past ShockSep 9, 2012 - 3:04 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Camille Little poured in a game-high 28 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the Seattle Storm to an 89-66 rout of the Tulsa Shock on Saturday.
Sue Bird chipped in 11 points, while Lauren Jackson and Katie Smith each donated 10 for the Storm, who have won three of their last four games.
Ivory Latta led the way for Tulsa with 14 points, but the Shock dropped their third straight contest.
Seattle shot 58 percent in the first half and held the Shock to 29 percent from the field to take a 43-31 lead into the locker room.
The Storm never trailed and led by as many as 26 as they coasted to the double-digit victory.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14