Phillips, Catchings lead Fever past ShockSep 24, 2012 - 1:38 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Erin Phillips scored 21 points, while Tamika Catchings tallied 20 points and 10 rebounds in the Indiana Fever's 91-58 rout of the Tulsa Shock.
Jessica Davenport netted 18 points off the bench for Indiana (22-12), which matched its franchise record for wins in a season.
Ivory Latta had 16 points to lead the Shock (9-25), who dropped six of their last nine contests to close the season.
Scholanda Dorrell registered 14 points and Amber Holt had 10 in the loss.
Indiana shot 52.6 percent (30-of-57), while Tulsa was 32.1 percent (18-of-56) from the field.
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8