Fever down Sky once moreAug 7, 2013 - 2:30 AM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Tamika Catchings recorded a game-high 18 points to go with eight rebounds as Indiana topped Chicago, 64-58, on Tuesday.
Shavonte Zellous totaled 14 points and Karima Christmas added 10 for the Fever, who topped the Sky for the second time in the last four days.
Indiana was a 79-58 winner over Chicago on Saturday.
Elena Delle Donne returned after missing two weeks with a concussion, posting 12 points for the Sky. who have lost three of four overall. Sylvia Fowles led the hosts with 14 points and a game-best 17 rebounds, while Epiphanny Price scored 11 in defeat.
Fowles hit two from the line inside of two minutes left to draw Chicago within 58-44, but Christmas hit a jumper with 44 seconds to play and Briann January made two free throws on the next possession to seal it for Indiana.
- INDIANA: 64
Aug 6 10:21 PM
- INDIANA: 29
Aug 6 8:58 PM
- INDIANA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 6 8:11 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign WNBA finals MVP Sylvia Fowles Feb 2