Wimprine, Jordan help Voodoo rout RattlersApr 19, 2008 - 6:44 AM PHOENIX (Ticker) -- Danny Wimprine threw six touchdowns - four to James Jordan - as the New Orleans Voodoo posted a 60-36 victory over the Arizona Rattlers on Friday.
Wimprine, who completed 21-of-33 passes for 281 yards, connected with Jordan for a pair of scores as the Voodoo jumped out to a 17-0 first-quarter lead.
Jordan hauled in eight passes for 124 yards for New Orleans (6-2), which held a 36-14 edge at the break.
Lang Campbell completed 27-of-41 passes with four touchdowns and five interceptions for Arizona (3-4).
Trandon Harvey was his favorite target, recording 13 catches for 196 yards and three scores.
- Ex-Giant Hill joins AFL's Rattlers Jun 6
- Grand Rapids surprises Arizona, advances to meet Chicago Jul 1
- Blaze conclude season on high note, stomp Rattlers Jun 22
- MacPherson's 10 TDs power Rampage Jun 22
- Dutton powers Crush past Rattlers Jun 17
- Stafford powers Predators past VooDoo Jun 14
- Burley, defense lead Rattlers past Brigade Jun 8
- Henry's third TD pushes Dragons past VooDoo Jun 8
- Sauk guides Rattlers past Predators Jun 1
- Wimprine vaults VooDoo past Destroyers May 31
- Force down VooDoo in low-scoring battle May 27
- Smoker's late score leads Rattlers by Rampage May 25