Greisen fuels Force past RushJun 15, 2008 - 5:20 AM DULUTH, Georgia (Ticker) -- Chris Greisen tossed six touchdown passes and rushed for the eventual game-winning score as the Georgia Force claimed the Southern Division title with a 50-47 triumph over the Chicago Rush on Saturday night.
Greisen completed 24-of-39 passes for 263 yards and rushed in from 14 yards out to give Georgia a 48-41 advantage with 5:50 remaining in the fourth quarter.
Carl Morris had eight catches for 103 yards and four touchdowns for the Force (10-5).
Russ Michna threw five touchdown passes and ran for a score and Donovan Morgan had a team-high 13 catches for 127 yards and three TDs for the Rush (10-5).
- Philyaw, Gladiators top Force Jul 8
- MacPherson guides Rampage past Rush Jul 6
- Rush stomp Desperados, clinch conference's No. 1 seed Jun 22
- Grieb, Saintil help Sabercats down Force Jun 22
- Greisen leads Force to sixth straight win Jun 8
- Philyaw, Amey carry Gladiators past Rush Jun 8
- Greisen's late score propels Force past Storm Jun 1
- Michna rallies Rush past Brigade Jun 1
- Force down VooDoo in low-scoring battle May 27
- Videtich's last-second kick helps Blaze edge Rush May 25
- Rush clinch division with rout of Avengers May 20