Trail Blazers
107 - 106 Final - OT
  for this game

NBA Game Summary - Oklahoma City at Portland

Nov 5, 2010 - 7:22 AM Portland, OR (Sports Network) - James Harden's three-point play midway through overtime gave the Thunder the lead, and Oklahoma City held Portland to just one field goal in the extra session to steal a 107-106 decision in a Northwest Division-showdown at the Rose Garden.

Russell Westbrook dropped 28 points to go with 11 rebounds and five assists for the Thunder, who were coming off consecutive double-digit losses to the Jazz and Clippers. Kevin Durant ended with 28 points and 11 rebounds, and Jeff Green added 19 and nine in the comeback win.

Portland, coming off a successful 3-1 road trip, led by as many as 13 in the second half but shot 1-for-7 in overtime to come out on the losing end. LaMarcus Aldridge led the Trail Blazers with 22 points, while Brandon Roy scored 19 on 6-of-17 shooting.

"We let them off the hook. We had a double-digit lead in the third quarter and it slipped through our hands," Blazers forward Marcus Camby said.

The Thunder were down 98-93 following Camby's 1-for-2 showing at the foul line with 2:10 left in regulation, and Westbrook made it a one-point game with pullup jumpers on back-to-back possessions.

Roy missed a baseline fadeaway with a minute to go, and Serge Ibaka was fouled at the other end, making 1-of-2 to tie it with 42.9 seconds remaining.

Roy again was off the mark, but Camby tipped the offensive rebound to Andre Miller on the low post, where the veteran guard laid it in with 18.4 showing.

Durant's attempt near the foul line caromed high off the rim, and though Westbrook's tip-in rimmed out, Ibaka was there for the putback for a 100-100 game.

Portland called timeout with 10.2 seconds to go and drew up an isolation play for Roy, whose step-through attempt from just inside the arc on the left wing hit all rim at the buzzer.

Harden's three-point play 2:15 into the extra session were the lone points until Roy made two free throws with 40.7 seconds left.

A loose ball off Durant's missed mid-range jumper looked as if it was going out of bounds, but Green saved it and threw back to midcourt for Durant, who made both from the stripe with 13.7 ticks on the clock.

Wesley Matthews was hacked with 8.6 left and made the first foul shot before missing the second. Westbrook soared for the rebound off the latter miss and sealed the win with two at the foul line.

"That was a big win for us. I like the way we competed and stayed with it," Thunder head coach Scott Brooks said. "We kept fighting and good things happened for us."

Ibaka's late tip-in gave Oklahoma City a 29-23 lead after the first quarter, but Portland scored 10 of the first 13 points of the second frame, taking the lead on Camby's finger roll less than three minutes in.

Buckets from Miller and Dante Cunningham in the final minute of the half resulted in the hosts taking a 58-51 advantage into the locker room.

Nicolas Batum's alley-oop slam off a pass from Miller pushed the margin to 64-51 in the opening 94 seconds of the second half, but the Thunder chipped the deficit down to 81-75 by the end of the third.

Durant's fadeaway two minutes into the final quarter tied it, 81-all, and it was no more than a two-possession game the rest of the way.