Love has 32 points, 13 rebounds in T-Wolves' winOct 18, 2010 - 3:27 AM SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) -- Kevin Love had 32 points and 13 rebounds to help the Minnesota Timberwolves improve to 5-1 with a 114-109 exhibition victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday night.
Love and Wayne Ellington hit three consecutive late 3-pointers to give the Timberwolves the lead for good.
Love was 12 of 17 from the field, hitting three 3-pointers. Ellington added 22 points on 8-of-11 shooting and also made three 3-pointers.
"We showed our youth a little down the stretch with them coming back a couple times," Love said, "but we also showed that in these situations we can win."
Bucks center Andrew Bogut made his first game appearance since dislocating his right elbow, spraining his wrist and breaking his hand April 3 against Phoenix when he fell after a dunk.
The 7-foot Australian - wearing a brace on his elbow and a glove on his hand - had 11 points and five rebounds and four fouls in 14 minutes after missing the Bucks' loss Saturday night in Memohis because of a migraine headache.
"It was great," teammate Chris Douglas-Roberts said. "He definitely has a presence out there if he's scoring or not."
Reserve forward Ersan Ilyasova led the Bucks (3-3) with 22 points. He missed a 3-point try from the right corner with 10 seconds left that would have tied the game.
Carlos Delfino added 19 points and had four 3-pointers, three in the first quarter.
NOTES: The game was played at Sioux Falls Arena, the home of the Timberwolves' NBA D-League affiliate. Minnesota is 5-1 in preseason appearances in Sioux Falls. ... Luke Ridnour started at point guard for Minnesota. He spent the previous two seasons with the Bucks, averaging 10.4 points and 4.0 assists in 2009-10.
MINNESOTA 114 FINAL
Oct 17 10:34 PM
MINNESOTA 85 END, 3RD QTR
Oct 17 9:55 PM
MINNESOTA 59 HALFTIME
Oct 17 9:09 PM
MINNESOTA 30 END, 1ST QTR
Oct 17 8:37 PM
- Timberwolves will not retain Newton, Kander May 20
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- Timberwolves' Towns is unanimous Rookie of the Year pick May 16
- T-wolves will send Towns with Flip's ring for lottery luck May 16
- Weekend Sports in Brief May 16
- AP Source: Karl-Anthony Towns is NBA Rookie of the Year May 15
- Zach LaVine wins NBA Cares Community Assist award for April May 9
- Thibodeau's role w/Wolves: 'It's about alignment, not power' Apr 26
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Minnesota Timberwolves hire Tom Thibodeau as coach and president, Scott Layden as GM Apr 20