Carlson leads North Dakota State by UC Davis 63-62Nov 25, 2009 - 5:28 AM DAVIS, Calif.(AP) -- Eric Carlson had 17 points, five rebounds and three assists as North Dakota State overcame a 15-point first half deficit and held off UC Davis for a 63-62 victory on Tuesday night.
Michael Tveidt had 16 points, six rebounds, and three assists for the Bison (2-2).
The Aggies (2-3) went on a 9-2 run, completed by a 3-point shot by Ryan Howley, to cut the North Dakota State lead to 63-62 with 48 seconds remaining.
After Tveidt missed a free throw, UC Davis had a chance to win the game, but lost the ball out of bounds with a second left.
Dominic Calegari had 23 points and Mark Payne added 15 points for the Aggies (2-3).
- NCAA BB
NO DAKOTA ST 63
UC DAVIS 62 FINAL
Nov 24 11:59 PM
- NCAA BB
NO DAKOTA ST 31
UC DAVIS 33 HALFTIME
Nov 24 10:52 PM
- UC Davis hires Stanford's Kevin Blue as athletic director May 16
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 10 Texas crushes North Dakota State Nov 15