Wisconsin-Green Bay tops Illinois-Chicago 85-59Dec 6, 2009 - 3:44 AM GREEN BAY, Wis.(AP) -- Rahmon Fletcher had 24 points to lead Wisconsin-Green Bay past Illinois-Chicago 85-59 Saturday night.
Bryquis Perine added 16 points and eight assists for the Phoenix (8-0, 2-0 Horizon League). Troy Cotton had 12 points, including two 3-pointers, and Randy Berry had a game-high 12 rebounds.
Zavion Neely had 15 points to lead the Flames (1-5, 0-2). Jeremy Buttell added 10 points, including two 3-pointers, and K.C. Robbins added 10 points and nine rebounds.
Green Bay led 41-21 at halftime following 63-percent shooting in the first half. The Phoenix shooting cooled to 46 percent in the second half while UIC shot a consistent 36 percent throughout the game.
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- UIC hires McClain as men's basketball coach Mar 23
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Illinois-Chicago fires Moore Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- Green Bay upsets No. 15 Miami-Florida Dec 6
- Phoenix hope to rise above 15th-ranked Hurricanes Dec 6
- No. 3 Wisconsin cruises past Green Bay Nov 20
- No. 3 Wisconsin hosts instate foe Green Bay Nov 19
- No. 20 Wisconsin holds off upset-minded Green Bay Nov 17