Wisconsin-Green Bay tops Youngstown State, 75-67Dec 19, 2009 - 10:41 PM GREEN BAY, Wis.(AP) -- Rahmon Fletcher scored 28 points in 28 minutes Saturday to lead Wisconsin-Green Bay past Youngstown State, 75-67.
Bryquis Perine scored 15 points for the Phoenix (10-3, 3-0 Horizon), and Randy Berry had 14 points and 11 rebounds. Fletcher made four of his six 3-point attempts and was 10-for-13 from the free-throw line.
Vytas Sulskis scored 17 to lead the Penguins (4-6, 0-3). Zack Rebillot had 10 off the bench. Youngstown State's reserves outscored Wisconsin-Green Bay's 28-9, and the Penguins held a 30-18 edge in points in the paint, but it wasn't enough.
The Phoenix's eight-point lead at the end was the largest lead of the game. Youngstown State led 32-29 at halftime.
- NCAA BB
YOUNGSTOWN ST 67
WISC GREEN BAY 75 FINAL
Dec 19 5:07 PM
- NCAA BB
YOUNGSTOWN ST 32
WISC GREEN BAY 29 HALFTIME
Dec 19 3:59 PM
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- Youngstown State beats Robert Morris 65-58 Dec 2
- Youngstown St. tops N. Dakota 79-69 for Slocum's 700th win Nov 23
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- Green Bay upsets No. 15 Miami-Florida Dec 6
- Phoenix hope to rise above 15th-ranked Hurricanes Dec 6
- No. 3 Wisconsin cruises past Green Bay Nov 20
- No. 3 Wisconsin hosts instate foe Green Bay Nov 19
- No. 20 Wisconsin holds off upset-minded Green Bay Nov 17