IUPUI tops Duquesne 73-64 on Glenn's double-doubleDec 20, 2009 - 2:27 AM INDIANAPOLIS(AP) -- Robert Glenn's double-double of 27 points and 13 rebounds led IUPUI to a 73-64 victory over Duquesne on Saturday night.
Alex Young scored 22 and Leroy Nobles 17 for the Jaguars (9-3). John Ashworth scored only one point but had a game-high 12 assists.
Eric Evans scored 20 points, including 4 3-pointers, to lead the Dukes (8-4). Bill Clark added 16 points, and Damian Saunders had 10 points and a game-best 18 rebounds.
Glenn shot 8-for-10 and scored 16 points in first half, leading IUPUI to a 41-33 advantage. The Jaguars lengthened the lead to 60-42 on a 3-pointer by Young with 14:24 left.
Duquesne's subsequent 16-4 surge, ending with Saunders' layup with 6:45 to go, cut it to 64-58. But the Dukes came no closer.
IUPUI shot 50 percent from the field (27-for-54) and 3-point range (7-for-14).
Duquesne hit 38.7 percent (24-for-62) and 26.1 percent (6-for-23).
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Duquesne overcomes poor shooting to beat Robert Morris 72-65 Dec 19
- Ferry gets extension at Duquesne Jun 30
- VCU holds on to down Duquesne Jan 18
- Dukes seek upset of 17th-ranked Rams Jan 17
- Duquesne stuns Saint Louis Feb 28
- Billikens look forward to big night against visiting Dukes Feb 27
- St. Louis sneaks past Duquesne Jan 22
- Dukes seek upset of 19th-ranked Billikens Jan 22
- Clarke and Butler rout Duquesne Feb 19
- No. 15 Butler takes on Duquesne in A-10 affair Feb 19
- No. 22 VCU routs Duquesne Jan 20