Ladd, Seay lead Fresno State to 68-54 victoryDec 20, 2009 - 5:07 AM FRESNO, Calif.(AP) -- Mike Ladd scored 15 points and Sylvester Seay had 14 and four blocks to lead Fresno State to a 68-54 victory over North Dakota State on Saturday.
Paul George added 13 points and eight rebounds for the Bulldogs (6-5), who never trailed after storming to an early 20-7 lead.
Josh Vaughan had 17 points and nine rebounds for North Dakota State (4-6), which shot 34.8 percent from the field and hit just 7 of 18 free-throw attempts.
Fresno State led by as many as 18 points in the second half before Vaughan's fourth 3-pointer brought the Bison to within 54-45 with 7:37 remaining.
The Bulldogs responded with a 10-4 run to put the game away. Ladd capped the surge with a fast-break dunk.
Michael Tveidt added 11 points for North Dakota State. Dejuan Flowers had eight points and 11 rebounds.
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- Wyoming outlasts Fresno State in triple OT Jan 18