Wright State beats Arkansas-Little Rock 69-47Dec 23, 2009 - 3:33 AM FAIRBORN, Ohio(AP) -- Troy Tabler scored 16 points and Wright State won its second game in a row, 69-47 over Arkansas-Little Rock on Tuesday night.
The Raiders (8-4) jumped out to a 17-0 lead and led 21-1 before the Trojans made their first field goal with 9:37 to play in the first half. The Trojans committed seven turnovers and had two shots blocked during that span.
Wright State held the Trojans to 31 percent shooting (13-for-42) and forced 22 turnovers in the game, including 10 steals. Vaughn Duggins had four steals and four assists.
The Raiders' biggest lead of the game was 26 points at 63-37 with 5:14 to play.
The Trojans (4-9) lost their fourth straight game for the first time since February 2006. It was their seventh straight road loss, the longest road losing streak since dropping eight in a row eight years ago.
Alex Garcia-Mendoza led the Trojans with 21 points.
- Wright State hires South Dakota State basketball coach Apr 4
- Wright State fires coach Billy Donlon after 6 seasons Mar 19
- Arkansas-Little Rock hires Beard as men's coach Apr 9
- Arkansas-Little Rock fires men's coach Shields Mar 18
- Ohio State throttles Wright State Dec 28
- Raiders come calling on 21st-ranked Buckeyes Dec 27
- Milwaukee earns NCAA berth with Horizon League title Mar 11
- Panthers and Raiders duke it out for Horizon crown Mar 11
- Memphis manages to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 14
- Trojans seek upset of 16th-ranked Tigers Dec 13
- No. 11 Florida cruises past Arkansas-Little Rock Nov 16
- Trojans come calling on 11th-ranked Gators Nov 16