Lehigh beats Longwood 89-78Dec 29, 2009 - 2:24 AM FARMVILLE, Va.(AP) -- Rob Keefer came off the bench to score a career-high 21 points, and CJ McCollum also had 21, leading Lehigh to a 89-78 win over Longwood on Monday night.
Zahir Carrington tallied his second double-double of the season for the Mountain Hawks (6-6), scoring 10 and pulling down 12 rebounds. Michael Ojo chipped in with 10 points.
Lehigh trailed by one point at halftime and was still behind at 68-67 with just 7:18 to play, but put together a 13-5 run in the game's final 4 minutes to seal the win. Keefer scored five points during the spree.
Dana Smith scored 23 points and grabbed 11 boards for the Lancers (3-10), tallying his third double-double of the season. Aaron Mitchell added a career-high 17 points. E.J. Dawson recorded a career high with eight assists.
Lehigh has won back to back games for the first time this month.
- Robert Morris holds off Lehigh in 69-67 win Dec 17
- Lehigh has no trouble with Rochester College, wins 84-50 Dec 5
- Ennis and Villanova down Lehigh Nov 15
- Lehigh faces tall task in opener against No. 12 Villanova Nov 14
- Gillian resigns as Longwood men's hoops coach Mar 14
- Lehigh's McCollum out 8-10 weeks with broken foot Jan 6
- Porter, Georgetown rout Longwood Dec 10
- Georgetown plays host to Longwood Dec 10
- No. 14 Creighton soars past Longwood Nov 21
- Longwood faces long odds in clash with No. 14 Creighton Nov 20
- Jefferson, Baylor easily dispatch Lehigh Nov 9
- Lehigh opens season in Lone Star State against No. 19 Baylor Nov 9